About Genvac Aerospace
During the height of the COVID pandemic, Genvac was manufacturing 5,000 lenses per week for an infrared thermal measurement system designed for accurate monitoring of human body temperatures.
Genvac Aerospace and its affiliated companies have broad development skills in the deployment of thin-film deposition of metals, ceramics conductive / nonconductive, refractory and optical materials to advance the manufacturability of environmentally friendly solutions.
- Core competencies coating processes – ion-assisted electron beam evaporation & PECVD
- Highly respected supplier of Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) for critical military optical systems
- End-products, systems & components include night vision optical systems, thermal medical imaging, aircraft cockpit video
- 2006-2012 – coated nearly all infrared optical elements for the advanced thermal sighting system on the Lockheed F-22 Raptor
- Infrared optics for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter; 1 of 2 qualified suppliers globally of IRST domes for the F-18 & other military aircraft
- In 2000 – Produced Diamond Semiconductor in Lab
- Sept. 2021: Executed Project Management and License Agreement with Genvac Aerospace
- May 2022 Leading Diamond Expert Dr. James Butler joins Team